Maintaining and strengthening the status of women, creating awareness on women’s rights, and ensuring the safety and dignity of the female students, teachers, and staff.
Best Autonomous Engineering Colleges in AP
To create a society free from all the prejudices and gender-based discrimination, and have space where students can explore their full potential.
- To address all the issues pertaining to gender discrimination
- To help women in developing a confident personality
- To create awareness about Women Welfare Laws
- To assert the importance of social equality and gender inclusiveness
- To prevent sexual harassment and promote the general well-being of female students, teachers, and staff
- To maintain a dignified, congenial working environment for all
Roles & Functions
- Encourage students to come together and participate in academic, cultural and outreach activities, such as talks, seminars, workshops, community action, etc.
- Resource centre and forum for women where they can exchange ideas and concerns
- Safeguard women by taking security measures on the college campus