Maintaining and strengthening the status of women, creating awareness on women’s rights, and ensuring the safety and dignity of the female students, teachers, and staff.
To create a society free from all the prejudices and gender-based discrimination, and have space where students can explore their full potential.
- To address all the issues pertaining to gender discrimination
- To help women in developing a confident personality
- To create awareness about Women Welfare Laws
- To assert the importance of social equality and gender inclusiveness
- To prevent sexual harassment and promote the general well-being of female students, teachers, and staff
- To maintain a dignified, congenial working environment for all
Roles & Functions
- Encourage students to come together and participate in academic, cultural and outreach activities, such as talks, seminars, workshops, community action, etc.
- Resource centre and forum for women where they can exchange ideas and concerns
- Safeguard women by taking security measures on the college campus