Hey NECians! Photography contest is here!
Contest Topic: Submit Best photos of Nature in College Campus.
Deadline : 05th JAN, 2019.
Theme - Nature
Capture the natural beauty that lies in and around the college campus with a string of words that depict the photographer’s idea/thought behind the picture.
Prize & Giveaways
1st Prize amount is Amazon Gift Voucher INR 1000
2nd Prize amount is Amazon Gift Voucher INR 500
Criteria of selection:
These are the rules that apply to your participation in “NEC Photography Contest”.
How to Participate?
● To enter the competition, you should post an image (taken by you in college) on our College Facebook Page and your Instagram profile (Keeping your profile settings to Public) and tagging our college Instagram profile (@nrtec).
The description details must include
By submitting your entry you agree to these rules.
● The theme should be “Nature’s beauty”, and all posts should be in relation to the theme
● The image must not have been published previously in any other publication or website.
● Only one entry is permitted per person in competition.
● The contests are open for online submissions only.
● Basic editing, including colour enhancement, the use of filters, and cropping of the picture(s) is acceptable, provided any such editing does not affect the authenticity of the picture(s).
● You own the copyright to your entry hence, it must be your own work. It must not be copied, must not contain any third-party materials and/or content that you do not have permission to use, must not include any trade marks, and must not show inappropriate or dangerous behaviour, or otherwise be obscene, defamatory, distasteful, offensive, or in breach of any applicable law or regulation, or in breach of any confidentiality obligations owed by you to third parties.
● Late, invalid or duplicate entries will not be considered, and we accept no responsibility for lost/deleted entries. Inappropriate language or content will be removed at the earliest possibility and not be considered.
● All photographers will retain full ownership of their photos but, by entering, you agree to allow us to use the winning images in the promotion of the competition results on our Facebook page, Twitter, Instagram pages and website.
● Any personal information and contact details you supply will be used only for the purposes of administering the competition.
● Entrants confirm that each individual whose image is featured in the Competition entry has given consent for the use of his/her image in connection with this Competition and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
● The pictures will be reviewed by the judges of the institution on the basis of: concept, caption and quality.
● Engagement on the post will be plus point for entrant.
What are you waiting for! Join the contest and post the pretty decent pictures of Nature in and around our college on our Facebook page. The top 3 pics will be posted on our Instagram Handle.