Recent Workshops and Seminars
- 26-12-2019: A 3-Day Workshop on Problem-solving with PYTHON
- 23-12-2019: A 5-DAY FDP ON VLSI CHIP DESIGN HANDS ON USING OPEN SOURCE EDA TOOL
- 21-11-2019 : A Guest Lecture on Importance of Goal Setting
- 13-12-2018: A 3 Day Workshop on Python Basics
- 10-12-2018: ARC Faculty Training Program at German Center For Advanced Studies, ECM and IGUS, Germany
- 04-12-2018: GATE Guidance and Tips to Students by Alumni Mr. S. Arun Kumar
- 26-11-2018 : Recent Trends and Applications in Biomedical Signal and Image Processing.
List of Training Programs/Seminars/Workshops/Conferences Organized by Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering.