Narasaraopeta Engineering College has been ranked among the top colleges in Andhra Pradesh. After a blockbuster 2018, where NEC unlocked many achievements like:
- Being Recognized AP CM’s Skill Excellence Centre 10th August 2018
- Artificial Intelligence Centre of Excellence (One among three colleges in the state and first college in the Guntur District) and Deep Learning in association with BENNETT University, New Delhi.
- Recognized by MSME Business Incubator/Host Institution 2018
- Venture Development Centre (VDC) in association with i2E North Eastern University and APSSDC 2018
- Member ICT Academy
- Recognized Remote Centre by NMEICT – IIT Bombay 2018
- Indo European Skilling centres for Mechatronics and Industrial Robotics- in collaboration with APSSDC & ARC(Applied Robot Control), Germany
In 2019, India’s best education platform- Careers360 has awarded Narasaraopeta Engineering College with a AAA ranking. What makes this awe-inspiring is that it is ranked alongside seasoned and established colleges like- R.V.R. & J.C.College of Engineering (1985) and Bapatla Engineering College (1981). NEC, established in 1998, has come a long way up in the last two decades in spreading technical education in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
State of art labs and huge infrastructure strength has led the way for NEC to excel. The institution is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi, and has been accredited by the National Board of Accreditation and National Assessment and Accreditation Council with ‘A’ Grade.
What made NEC rank so high?
After all the big steps in 2018, there were few more hats to NEC’s name which led us to Career 360 Ranking. Here are few more:
- The recent MOU with New Mexico State University will provide skill development to students in the latest technologies and also have an exchange program for faculty and students to support them in research.
- NEC started a flagship programme under MHRD, Govt. of India Unnatha Bharath Abhiyan which aims to educate and develop rural India. Under this, the college has adopted 5 villages, where our students and faculty members will contribute to the economic social betterment of the people living in these villages.
- NEC registered with India’s Education Mecca- IIT Bombay on for spoken tutorials.
- The Spoken Tutorial Project is about teaching and learning a particular FOSS (Free and Open Source Software) like Linux, Scilab, LaTeX, PHP & MySQL, Java, C/C++, LibreOffice etc. via an easy Video tool – Spoken Tutorials.
- Record-breaking 811 Placements in the Year 2018-2019, the most by any engineering college in Andhra Pradesh
Students in India have come to respect and believe in the unbiased editorial of Careers360. As a result, this has led to its dominance in the college selection space.
Addressing young students in the age bracket of 17-35, Careers360 bootstraps students in education, career planning and professional guidance. The magazine endeavours to help readers meet the challenges of the globalised knowledge economy they live in, by providing in-depth information and advice on careers.