NSS Unit Organized a special camp on Free Dental Check-up program on 21-12-2017.
NSS Unit organized a Special Camp on Traffic Signals at ZPH School Yallamanda on 23-12-2017.
NSS Unit Organized a Special Camp On Awareness of Cash less Transactions on 24-12-2017.
NSS Unit organized a special camp on Free Eye Check-Up program on 26-12-2017.
- The Programme Officer must follow the day-wise programme scrupulously.
- Strict discipline must be adhered by the volunteers during Special Camp.
- Activities and Programme must be taken up as per the guidelines and the special camp theme.
- The Programme Officer is directed to maintain a separate attendance register for the 7 days camp which will be verified by the University NSS personnel.
- The Programme Officer is also informed to maintain a Cash Book for the7 days camp and it should be made available for the programme personnel from the University to go through the same.
- The Programme Officer is directed not to leave the camping place leaving the camp responsibility to the NSS volunteers. In this connection, the Programme Officers may also take the assistant of other staff members of the College.
- It is also important to note that the volunteers should present all the 7 days in the camp. It is imperative as and when any NSS personnel from University visit the camp, they will not down the strength of the campers. Accordingly, the camp grant will be limited. Certificates are also issued only to the members present in the camp.
- The College NSS units must exhibit at least two NSS Banners in a ‘standard size’ one should be fixed at the camping place and another should be at a conspicuous place in the village.