- All the students are required to produce their respective identity cards, issued by the college, to have access to and inside the Central Library premise
- All the transactions are done only on the working days
- Maintaining silence in the library premises is a prerequisite
- Members are not allowed to bring personal belongings and library books issued to them inside the library
- Students are required to handle the issued books responsibly and expected to return them on time
- Members are not allowed to write upon or damage any book that belongs to Central Library
For Enquiries 086472 39905
Live Updates ...