Alumni are the strength of the Narasaraopeta Engineering College. NEC takes great pride in the Alumni as the members are all in highly respectable professional positions in various industries and are closely associated with the college. Every Year College organizes an Alumni meeting to provide a platform for the seniors to give suggestions and experiences to the juniors on career, industry opportunities, higher education (Indian/Overseas), feedback/suggestions for improvement on training etc. In addition to that a facility of exchanging information through mails is also provided.
Narasaraopeta Engineering Colleges always tries to maintain a high standard of ethical and moral values in student community. It is a very important aim of NEC that the student be trained morally, culturally and ethically to be on the right side of every aspect.
Through various activities including student meets, cultural programs NEC tries to cultivate the values in the students and bring in social awareness and togetherness among the members.
NEC conducts Parent’s Day, Fresher’s Day, College Day, Sports Day, Alumni Day etc every year. All these programs are sponsored and organized by the management.
- Our College is passionate to organize student Paper Contest “NEC-N-PAC” Every year
- Students of various colleges submit papers and selected papers are rewarded
- Best three papers in each department will be awarded with Certificates and Cash
- This contest is being conducted every year since 2006
- It is conducted usually in the month of Feb