Dr. S. Venkata Ramana has received his Ph.D. from Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur in Commerce and Business Administration, M.Phil. in Finance from Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, Post Graduate in Master of Business Administration with specialisation in Finance from Acharya Nagarjuna University. He has 16 years of teaching experience and 2 years of industrial experience.
- Professor at Narasaraopeta Engg college, Narasaraopeta from 30.05.2008 to till date.
- Associate Professor at Loyola Institute of Technology and Management from 1.12.2003 to 31.3.2008.
- Assistant Professor at Mahatma Gandhi College from 05.08.2000 to 30-05-2002.
- Worked as a Credit Officer in Ashok Leyland Finance Ltd, Guntur from June 2002 to November 2003
He is a Member of International Economics Development Research Center (IEDRC)
Area of interest
Fields of interest include Finance, Retail Banking, Digital Banking services, Fraud control in banking industry.
- He has published more than 10 research papers in refereed journals and conferences proceedings.
- He has guided more than 100 PG level projects.