FDP on Programming for Controllers through MATLAB
- To modernize all the laboratories
- To organize at least one add on course per semester for students
- To encourage the students to take up industry specific projects
- To train and educate students as Global Citizens
- To use modern techniques in teaching and learning process.
- To Place teaching / tutorial material of each subject on the internet to enable students to browse at their own place of learning.
- To encourage the students to participate in community development programs.
- To conduct summer and winder schools for faculty members and short-term course for technicians to widen their knowledge base and deepen their understanding of the latest trends and developments in field of Electrical Engineering.
- To start more P.G programs in the department of Electrical Engineering
- To establish State of the art research facilities in the department.
- To become globally recognized center of excellence in fields of Electrical Engineering, technology and research
- To undertake research and development works in leading technologies by forging alliances with various research organizations and industry
- To develop consultancy for various industries
- To encourage faculty to take up at least one R & D and consultancy works.