Dr D Jagadish is the Head of Department of Mechanical Engineering. He is a passionate teacher and learned guide.
- Diploma, Mechanical Engineering, Government Polytechnic, Vijayawada, 1997
- Tech, Mechanical Engineering, Velagapudi Ramakrishna Siddhartha Engineering College, Vijayawada, 2003
- Master of Engineering (ME), Mechanical Engineering, Maharaja Shayaji Rao University, Baroda, 2005
- PhD in Mechanical Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Warangal, 2012
He worked as a professor in many reputed academic institutions before joining us.
Research & Teaching Interests
- Research and teaching expertise in the fields of IC Engines, Combustion, Renewable Energy, and Fluid Dynamics
- Specialised in Jet Propulsion & Gas Turbines during his ME studies
- Guiding 3 research scholars in the fields of Energy and Fluid Dynamics
His leadership has brought academic success to the mechanical engineering department, and his guidance has helped many students in getting jobs at core companies and research facilities.
He has 15 journal papers and 15 conference papers published in journals of repute.